Friday 22 March 2013


I am going have a stall at the From Cambridge...With Love fair tomorrow. Its my first fair and I am so excited about it!! It was so last minute, I actually only just planned to do it today so I'm frantically planning displays and finishing off cards but I'm loving it!

The fair is at the Guildhall on Market Square in Cambridge tomorrow from 10.30. There will be lots of gorgeous handmade and vintage things on sale as well as a tearoom. cupcakes, music, workshops and a beauty bar. It would be lovely if any of you could come along, its going to be a lot of fun.


2 comments:

  1. Hello!!!! Just bobbing over to say thank you for your lovely comment over on my little blog! Off to have a peep around these parts now ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt know you were from Cambridge, me too! if i would of known about this fair i would of gone :)

    http://www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete